Sunday, September 2, 2012

Catching Up

I feel like it has been forever since I have made a post! Not too much has been going on... School has started so I'm pretty busy with college classes and stuff. Joy really doesn't like this "school" thing because she doesn't get NEARLY as much attention as she thinks she should get!

One exciting thing is that she finally lost her last baby tooth! I was getting seriously worried that the last one was going to have to be pulled. I even managed to catch it before she could swallow it and set it aside but I think someonw threw it out...

Joy has gotten to that age where she is reverting! NOOOoooooo.... I'm having to reteach her everything, including NOT going in the house. I know that every dog goes through this but Joy's came so soon! And when will it be over??? Ugh, I'm whining as much as Joy sometimes does.

Everything is starting up again, dance, church, etc. so Joy and I will be able to get out some more.

Anyway, that's about all I can write right now. I'll be able to put some posts up soons because we'll actually be doing stuff that isn't school (labor-day-beach-party post anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment