Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pretty Puppy Pick Up Party! (Say that 5x Fast)

Hey there! Just a quick update, not much has happened so far. On April 9th we are scheduled to have a "Pretty Puppy Pick-Up Party", which is basically exactly what it sounds like: a party held to pick up pretty puppies! I can't wait! In a couple of weeks our AC is going down to Southeastern Guide Dogs and is picking up FOUR pretty puppies! 3 boys and 1 girl (mine!) from the same litter. I can't wait to see them! 
For the party we heard that people typically bring gifts, like a baby shower. My mom and I decided that we would make a special treat for the humans and doggies present. So, yesterday we found these adorable little cookie cutters! 


(I know it's sideways, sorry. I couldn't fix it. Just pretend you're a dog and turn your head to the right, okay?)

Ah! So cute! Also, I found a picture of June and I at the last meeting I attended. Our AC (who is raising June) had just brought her and her brother back from SEGD and she let me handle her. She's quite a ball of energy!

Just look at her in her adorable little cape!


In case you're wondering or don't know, June is a Black and Tan Labrador Retriever, not a Shepard, or a Rottie. It's a recessive gene that is typically present in Labs; the puppies look like this when they are a cross between a dark and light colored dog. I think it makes her look so cute! 


Well, that's all I have to say for now. So, unless something major happens, talk to you on April 9th!




No comments:

Post a Comment