Friday, March 30, 2012

Puppy Cam Adorableness

Hello! :) Yesterday Southeastern Guide Dogs posted on their Facebook page that Sugar and Bentley's puppies are up on the Puppy Cam! I think I screamed something unintelligible and dropped my phone (I've been waiting for this for quite a while!). I immediately had to call my mother and tell her the pups were on the cam and she had almost the same reaction! Let me tell you, those little baby dogs are the cutest things ever. They are all so playful and cuddly looking! I just want to run to Southeastern Guide Dogs right now and HUG THEM ALL. I just have to wait 10 more days... 

Well, we've been puppy proofing the house and buying things she might need. The wait is so hard! For the past couple of nights I've had two consecutive dog dreams. I think I'm getting a bit obsessed.

 Here's the link to the Puppy Cam so you can view the cuteness yourself:
www.guidedogs.org/puppycam

Until later ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison,
    How fun!!!!! We can't wait to meet Joy. She looks like a real sweetie. Figaro seems to be handling the "invader" will grace and dignity!!! LOL
    Talk to you soon~
    Shelley Swindler
    Alyson and Lili's Mom

    ReplyDelete