Monday, June 25, 2012

This Is a Very Disappointing Post

Hi everyone! So I know I haven't posted in like... *checks last post date*... three weeks. However, I'm finally done with all my activites and obligations and whatnot. Freedom! Joy and I have been extremely busy this month. She attended her first Vacation Bible School, watched a dance recital, and went to summer camp! (Okay, I went to camp, not her.)

First on our agenda was VBS. This year's theme was Pandamania! I was co-director, along with my mother.

This was our set!
Joy was extremely popular throughout the entire week. I was usually greeted with "Can I pet Joy?"

She didn't seem to be too overwhelmed by the masses of children.

Because I was leading the opening and closing (and helping out the occasional group) I didn't get a lot of pictures. But here is a cute one of some of the kids, Joy, and I.




The next week I attended Camp Broadway in Jacksonville. Joy, sadly, did not go with me. This seemed to disappoint many people. However, she was a hit when she and my mother came to pick me up.

This past Saturday was my dance recital. I wish I could say that Joy was super well behaved whilst sitting in the audience but that would be stretching the truth. She was well behaved, although at one point she decided she couldn't see very well and placed her paws on a lady's chair in front of her to get a better view. But for the most part she slept.

I realize as I look through my camera that I actually...don't...have...many pictures from this month...meaning, I have nothing to offer you accept my word that I was really VERY BUSY THIS MONTH.

Wait! Here's a random picture of Joy!

She's sleeping on her gorilla toy :)
Also, here's one I took of Figaro yesterday. He seems to enjoy the fact that Joy is not allowed on the furniture and often gloats the fact that he can.

...By randomly lying on a table...

I JUST FOUND ANOTHER PICTURE! It's of me and Joy sitting with all the drawings the kids from VBS made for me! I'm telling you, the kids this year were the sweetest ever! A lot of them are homeschooled though, so that's probably why ;)



Peace, Love, Joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment