Saturday, June 30, 2012

Random Picture Time!


A little sleeping bundle of Joy!
(at a restaurant)

She likes to squish her face against my foot and the car door.

The car was not moving! Don't worry!
This was the only time I have let her do this,
she's got to do it at least once, right?

Joy did not like all the rain that T.S. Debby brought us :(

She donated a dollar at Tropical Smoothie! (I figured Joy-the-
Guide-Dog-In-Training probably would not fit on the flip flop.)

Happy to be in the car! :)
Hi.

I'll probably put up another post soon because now that all this rain is over, we can go swimming! Joy seems to like the pool, so hopefully I'll get some nice action shots (she loves to go flying in the pool when I call her). For everyone who lives in Florida, stay cool out there!

Peace, Love, Joy :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful puppy! And she is looking so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow up so fast, don't they? ;)

    ReplyDelete