Friday, July 6, 2012

Exciting News

Hey there! Joy has been doing super well lately. I can tell that she has really matured (and grown!) in the last few weeks. I have some very exciting news too (hence, the post title) but first, here's some cute pictures of JJ.


We were washing the covers of my bed. Since Joy is never
allowed up there, I suppose she figured she deserved to at least
sit on the covers. 

And glare at me.
 
And take a nap.


So anyway, the exciting news! Tomorrow, my family (my dad, my mom, myself, and Joy) is going on a trip to Washington D.C.! I am soooo excited, we have been before several years ago so I know what to expect. Being a huge history buff, I am looking forward to the museums the most. I know that I'm a nerd but I just LOVE museums!!! I could live in one!!! Especially the Smithsonian museums- oh my goodness. They are like the motherload of all things historical and AWESOME.

Sorry.

I get overexcited when I think about these things. Anyway, this will be Joy's first time out of state and I know she's going to do super well. We leave tomorrow morning and we will be back next Sunday. I'm bringing my laptop and I will try to post every night. So, until then, I will say farewell. And here's a cute picture of Joy being needy.




Peace, Love, Joy :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a big trip for such a little girl! Joy must be full of confidence! Have a great trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete