Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day One: Joy, I've Got a Feeling We're Not In Florida Anymore

This is going to be a pretty short post, more of an update.

So, hi! We left Florida this morning at about 7:00. Joy was SO excited! She lept in and out of the rental car as we packed our bags. Then she did this thing we've dubbed "The Reign of Terror". Basically it goes like this:

1. Joy is completely still.

2. Joy starts to walk a bit.

3. Joy goes insane and runs around the house like she's on fire, slamming into walls and such as she does this.

4. It ends as abruptly as it started.


I'm not sure if other dogs do this or if my dog is just weird...Anyway, I love her just the same.
So, while I was packing, Joy does her Reign of Terror thing. Then she busied a couple of times. And we were off!

After a couple of stops for the doggy and humans to busy, including an interesting detour through" South of the Border", a.k.a. Tacky Tourist Central (NEVER. AGAIN.), we arrived in Maryland (which is where we're staying) about two hours ago. Joy familiarized herself with the designated "busy" area and left her mark by peeing and defacing a couple of shrubs. Not a good doggy.

Joy loves car rides!
I had a couple more pictures but they're from my camera as opposed to my phone. ^ And this WiFi is super slow. So....no more pictures for now...

This is a really short post.

I hope I can figure out how to fix this later. We are heading up to New Jersey tomorrow to visit relatives. Talk to you later!

Peace, Love, Joy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! Dante does the same thing Every. Single. Night. right before bed. We call it his "crazies." ;-)

    ReplyDelete