Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday's Events

Yesterday I was dying to get out and take Joy somewhere! So my dad and I hopped in the truck and went over to a local barn where they were having guided tours and snacks. Joy loved all the grass and open spaces and the smells of all the horses!

This is the only picture I have of Joy and the horses, sorry :(
She really liked sniffing this one and tried desperately to crawl
under to join him!
As we were leaving, we passed by some people we knew who were feeding some pretty enormous fish. I tried to get Joy to look at the fish but she was way more interested in the food that the people had!

I promise that I do have other shoes besides gray Converse...
Ever since my last post where we took Joy to the beach for the first time, I've been dying to go back. You know, for someone who has lived in Florida her entire life, I don't go to the beach very often, even though I love it. (You can tell this because I'm not tan AT ALL.) So yesterday, we took Joy again!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure Joy feels the same way I do about the beach. Okay, well, the beach itself is fine, the water...is a different story.

I'm not sure if it was the fact that it was high tide or that it was a little windy but she just refused to get in the water! It seemed to really scare her so we stayed a way for a while. However, there was a couple of times where the tide came so high that it splashed over her, so she ended up a very wet and sandy doggy.


"Please do not make me go in that water again."


Joy loved looking at (and chasing) the birds!


Shake, shake, shake :)


The 'Yoda-Ear' effect.




Until next time!
Peace, Love, Joy :)


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a great outing for Joy!! She is growing FAST, isn't she?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fast! She's now 24 pounds and as cuddly as ever :)

    ReplyDelete