Monday, May 7, 2012

Apologies (And Pictures!)

I will start off this post by apologizing for my extended absence:

I AM SO SORRY!

It's not because I didn't want to, I promise! It's because of our stupid internet. Instead of taking an hour to explain our predicament and whatnot, I'll just say that we only are allowed so much data per 30 days. For the past two cycles we have gone over. What happens when you go over? They cut off our internet. Now, everyone in my family has a LOT of things to do online everyday and unfortunately, blogging and uploading pictures takes up a lot of data. (Also, the last time I tried to write this post I realized that part of my laptop's motherboard was broken...) So here I am, connecting to WiFi at my Grandmother's house on my new laptop. I have lots of pictures for you so, here we go! :)


These first pictures were taken at our last puppy meeting.

Joy (the darker one) with her brothers Gordon and Bentley

Brotherly love :)

Joy loves to sit between my legs like this





Joy does a good stay!

Puppy photo shoot in the front yard ^_^









She always has to stop and smell the flowers...literally



Mid-yawn ;)

"May I please just have one more treat? Please?"
Just look at those eyes. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REFUSE THOSE EYES?!?!

At the vet last Tuesday


Yesterday was super busy. We started off, as usual, at Church...


...Then we went out to eat lunch...then we looked at laptops...then we went to see The Lion King (my mom and I did, Joy and my dad didn't)...


...Then we looked at more laptops...then we bought a laptop...then Joy got really tired...


...Theeeen (duh duh DUUUUH)... Joy got a bath!


Then she was tired again.




Peace, Love, Joy :)

2 comments: