Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Party

Tonight was the Trinity Trooper's (the K-5th grade youth group at my Church) end of year party! I've been helping out with the Trinity Troopers for two or three years now and it's something I look forward to every Wednesday :) Joy is a huge hit with the kids and I'm sure they'll miss seeing her every week more than me. In fact, as I sat down to eat tonight with some of the kids, I was greeted with, "WHERE'S JOY?!?!?!" Not, "Hi, Allison!" or, "Sit by me Allison!" Nope, it's all about the dog now. (By the way, she was sitting by my mom being adored by people)   

Well, I took along my camera and got some cute shots of Joy and some of the kids. It was hard to get a lot of good ones because Ms. Joy was super crazed today (teething on everything, my hand was a recurring favorite) and was constantly wanting to run around in the Church's grassy field. This meant interrupting the kid's croquet game. Several times. Here are some of the not-so-blurry and much more calm looking pics (don't forget to click on them for a larger view) :

Joy does a good sit before petting






Some of the kids, Joy, and I.
I was unaware that I was a bunny-ears victim...
And I'll end this post with my favorite picture that I took tonight:


Until next time!
Peace, Love, Joy :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie! Everyone acknowledges the puppy first, even strangers. I just smile, and say hello. :-)

    Haha! The pictures. I thought I would never get a focused picture, but it gets better in a few weeks. Enjoy Joy at this age, she is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Yeah, she's adorable right now but like you mentioned once, I'm totally ready for the teenage months! Haha, I hope Dante is doing great, he sure is a cutie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the note on Duke. We miss our obedience class but back soon. Joy seems to be happy and growing. Duke

    ReplyDelete