Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy (Half) Birthday Joy!

Today/Yesterday is Joy's half birthday! I will clarify by saying that it is not clear whether her litter was born on the 5th or the 6th ( I have heard both). I'm assuming that means that they were born around midnight. Joy is right in the middle of her litter, so I have no idea which day it is.

Anyway- HAPPY 6th MONTHS JOY!!! I can't believe this little girl is already half a year old. Here are 6 reasons why I love Joy.

1. She is very...well...Joyful! I have never seen her sad or angry, she is always all smiles!

2. She is ticklish! If you scratch her stomach in different places, she will go crazy. This is 100% guaranteed, whether she is lying down or standing or sitting.

3. The Hyena Face. Joy loves to lie upside down and make this face at me. It consists of an open mouth, lots of teeth, eyes practically rolled back into her head, and her ears sticking straight out on the ground. Oh, yes, and her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth.

4.  She is brave. She has almost NEVER shied away from anything (she doesn't like the vacuum cleaner, although, who does?) and she eagerly tries new things.

5. The Reign of Terror. It speaks for itself, although I explain it here.

6. She is loving. Seriously, she loves EVERYONE. Whoever is fortunate enough to have her will be very happy. She is sweet and cuddly when we're at home, and smart and confident when we're out. Whether she does end up as a Guide Dog, or a veteran dog, or just a dog, she will be someone's forever friend and love them until the end.



Happy Half Birthday Joy!
We love you! :)


Peace, Love, Joy :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 months, Joy!!! You are growing into quite the beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete